Operation Success – Veterans Substance Abuse Program
New Bridge Foundation has been successfully treating military members, veterans, and their families since 1968, and created Operation Success to address the unique needs of these individuals.
The Veterans Substance Abuse Program includes:
Drug and Alcohol Services:
- Chemical Dependency Education
- Military Therapy Group facilitated by psychologist
- Relapse Prevention
- Military Support Groups facilitated by veterans
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Family Program with services provided in person or via phone
- 12-Step Program including: Young People’s 12-Step meeting for younger soldiers, dedicated military 12-step meetings, and sponsorship
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Physical Conditioning Program with personal trainers, jogging and yoga
- Meditation and Movement Therapy
- Free Aftercare
Dual Diagnosis Services:
Dual Diagnosis Services include all the services listed above, as well as the following:
- PTSD/ASD Coping Skills
- Individual EMDR sessions to manage PTSD/ASD symptoms
- Anxiety Management and Training
Operation Success Program provides time to focus on yourself and concentrate on the tools needed to gain sobriety. For active military members and veterans this might mean coping with issues related to PTSD/ASD, depression or anxiety. Or, it could mean coming to terms with the stigma you may feel at having a drug or alcohol problem. For family members this might mean learning new skills to alleviate stress regarding loved ones serving overseas, or coping with the frequent moves often associated with life in the military.
For all of you, we have created this program to address these types of distinctive issues. We have created a Welcome Packet and brochure to answer your questions and ease your transition into treatment. Our goal is that, upon completion of treatment, you have gained tools that you are confident implementing on your own, as you return to your homes or active duty.
Call our Admissions office at 800-785-2400 or 510-548-7270 if you are interested in finding out more about Operation Success.