Of the tens of millions of Americans struggling with substance use problems, few will get the help they need. In some cases, this is because they are not aware – or refuse to accept – that they have a problem. Others know that they have addiction issues, but do not feel that they can take the necessary time away from the responsibilities of work, school, or family life to get the help they need. Others simply don’t know where to start. In today’s world, it is more important than ever that those battling addiction have a safe, accessible method for getting started on the path to recovery. New Bridge Foundation® is addressing this problem through our telehealth services which are available to those in the San Francisco Bay Area and throughout the state of California.
Telehealth services are playing an essential role in ensuring that individuals can receive help for addiction issues while maintaining social distancing. If you or someone you care about would like to learn more about our telehealth treatment options reach out to New Bridge Foundation® online today or call 866.772.8491.
Telehealth Services at New Bridge Foundation®
The fact is, some people battling substance abuse require a more comprehensive residential program or medical detoxification. For those people, New Bridge Foundation® continues to offer these essential services. However, not everyone needs a residential level of care. In the telehealth services program at New Bridge Foundation®, clients receive the same high standard of quality care that they would in an in-person program. The difference is that in our telehealth program individuals can get help while remaining at home, enabling them to continue to work, go to school, and fulfill their other obligations.
New Bridge Foundation® offers the following HIPAA-compliant telehealth treatment options:
- Intensive Outpatient Program: 12 hours of group counseling per week. A.M. or P.M. sessions available. Includes weekly, individual counseling sessions, and individual treatment planning.
- Day Treatment Program: 24 hours of group counseling per week. Includes weekly, individual counseling sessions, individualized treatment planning as well as the opportunity for individual family counseling.
- Free Aftercare for Life: Available to those who complete their Telehealth Treatment
Learn more by reaching out to New Bridge Foundation®’s Bay-Area facility today.
The Advantages of Telehealth Services at New Bridge Foundation®
There are several benefits of taking advantage of our telemedicine program at New Bridge Foundation®. These include, but are not limited to:
- A telehealth program gives clients the time to apply what they are learning in recovery into practice in the real world. This means developing healthy routines and healthy interests outside of our facility. Both are crucial components of avoiding relapse later.
- Telehealth treatment options allow participants to develop a support system, during this time when social interaction and physical contact with others is limited. Developing a social network of sober friends and people who want to support your recovery is an essential part of avoiding relapse.
- Perhaps most importantly, taking advantage of our telehealth services means that clients can continue to fulfill their work, school, family, and social obligations while receiving the help they need.
Reach Out to New Bridge Foundation® to Learn More
When you are battling addiction issues, your substance use infiltrates and overshadows every part of your life. It isolates you from the people and things you care about and becomes the center of your existence. The telehealth services at New Bridge Foundation® are designed to change all that.
If you are looking for a program that allows you to get the help you need while tailoring it to your needs and around your schedule, consider learning more about our telehealth program at New Bridge Foundation® which is available to those in the San Francisco area and throughout the state of California. Our experienced, compassionate, and qualified team of specialists are ready to take your call. Reach out to using our convenient, confidential form today or call 866.772.8491 to learn more.