- Group counseling
- Weekly individual counseling
- 12-step meetings and support
- Family education
When considering addiction treatment programs in California, determining the approach and level of care that is right for you or your loved one can be difficult. One of the most pervasive myths in addiction treatment is that everyone must start their recovery journey in a residential treatment program. However, not everyone can take time away from their jobs, school, or families to commit to residential rehab. The truth is that not everyone struggling with addiction needs that level of care.
In our short-term outpatient rehab in Berkeley, CA, you will get the same standard of care that you would receive in our more intensive residential programs. However, you will obtain treatment while living at home, working or going to school, and going through the routines of your everyday life as you normally would.
To learn more about the short-term addiction treatment program at New Bridge Foundation®, call us at 866.772.8491 or reach out online.
Is Short-Term Outpatient Treatment Right for Me?
Residential programs are useful for many people, and in some instances, they are necessary, especially when a client needs detoxification. A short-term outpatient rehab program is a suitable solution for those who—for whatever reason—can’t make the commitment. Perhaps the responsibilities of work or school are too great. Perhaps your addiction is not yet so severe that residential treatment is currently required. Having a strong support network of family and friends who are there to bolster your recovery and hold you accountable could certainly help. Or, perhaps you have already spent time in a residential treatment program and now need help continuing your recovery journey while reintegrating into your daily life and routines.
At New Bridge Foundation®, our short-term outpatient rehab programs are currently being offered via telehealth for residents of the state of California. This program provides much of the same resources and support as our residential programs but allows clients to continue working or attending school while living at home. Within our short-term outpatient treatment program, there are also varying levels of care, including our intensive outpatient program (IOP) and day treatment program. By offering the full spectrum of approaches to treatment, the experienced team at New Bridge Foundation® can tailor our programs to meet each of our unique clients’ individual needs.
Benefits of Short-Term Outpatient Rehab
There are many advantages to a short-term outpatient rehab program. These include, but are not limited to:
- Short-term outpatient treatment allows clients to attend work or school and time to devote to family and friends.
- Because clients will not be residing at the facility, our short-term outpatient rehab programs allow individuals to establish a more extensive sober support network outside of the center, where it matters the most.
- Outpatient programs provide clients more time to work on some of the personal aspects of recovery. This includes establishing healthy habits at home such as exercise and eating well. It also includes taking the coping mechanisms discussed in treatment and putting them into practice.
- A short-term outpatient treatment program enables clients to maintain their privacy and provides them with a variety of scheduling options that can fit into anyone’s lifestyle.
- Our telehealth options give clients access to high-quality treatment when there is limited access to in-person treatment. This can be particularly helpful to individuals who do not live in an urban setting.
Short-term outpatient rehab isn’t the right choice for everyone. No single approach is. However, when a client has already been through a residential treatment program or needs help with substance use but can’t commit to a full-time program, the program at New Bridge Foundation® is worth exploring. In addition to our more than 50 years of experience, we have been named one of America’s “Best Addiction Treatment
Centers” for the past three years, according to Statista and Newsweek Magazine.
Treatment Methods at Our Short-Term Rehab Center
As part of the short-term outpatient treatment program at New Bridge Foundation®, clients have access to a variety of effective, evidence-based treatment methods. Services include:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- Relapse prevention
- Chemical dependency education
- Individual treatment planning
- Discharge planning
- Free aftercare for life
Learn More at New Bridge Foundation® Today
Through our short-term outpatient rehab, individuals learn to navigate their recovery and lead clean and sober lives. Call New Bridge Foundation® today at 866.772.8491 to find the right addiction treatment program for you.