One of the ways that our team at New Bridge Foundation™ is simultaneously combatting COVID-19 and continuing to deliver our unique combination of evidence-based and holistic addiction treatment approaches is through our telehealth services. No matter where you are in your journey, one of our many models of support can help put you on the path to genuine, long-lasting recovery.
At New Bridge Foundation™, we are committed to providing each of our clients with the one-on-one help they need in the manner that is most convenient and effective for them. If you or someone you care about is battling substance use problems, reach out to our San Francisco-East Bay based telehealth addiction treatment program using our convenient, secure online contact form or call us at 866.772.8491 today.
What Are Telehealth Services?
Telehealth addiction treatment involves the use of technological platforms — including the telephone or the internet — to provide care when the healthcare provider and the client are not in the same physical space. Put simply, telehealth allows you to stay at home while you work with your therapists at a distance.
Among the telehealth options that we offer at New Bridge Foundation™ are:
- HIPAA-compliant videoconferencing
- Educational outreach via platforms like YouTube
- Telephone-, app-, and web-based treatment
Additionally, we guarantee that when you consult our team of clinicians and therapists, you will receive the same high level of care that you would in our in-person program.
What Are the Benefits of Telehealth Services?
Individual client needs vary depending on individual circumstances and the severity of the substance use problem. Some individuals are best served by participating in around-the-clock, in-person care while others can receive the help they need on an outpatient basis. All of New Bridge Foundation™’s outpatient programs are currently being offered via telehealth.
Some of the many advantages of the telehealth addiction treatment program we offer at New Bridge Foundation™ are:
- Access to clinical staff and therapists, when you need them
- The ability to continue to work or go to school and to maintain an active social and family life
- Allows you to build a strong social support network outside of the addiction treatment facility, where it matters the most
- Makes quality health care accessible to individuals who are battling addiction but who do not live in an urban center or close to a healthcare facility
- Provides the same quality of care that you would receive in an in-person clinical setting, all from the safety and comfort of your home or the location of your choice
Telehealth Services at New Bridge Foundation™
At New Bridge Foundation™, we are proud to offer outpatient services via telehealth. These include but are not limited to:
- Our intensive outpatient program (IOP) — In the IOP, clients receive 12 hours of group counseling per week, including morning, afternoon, and evening sessions. This level of care also includes at least one individual counseling session per week and an individualized treatment plan that is designed to meet your unique needs.
- Our day treatment program (DTP) — The DTP consists of up to 30 full hours of group work per week as well as individual counseling sessions. Additionally, you and your counselor will collaborate to devise an individualized treatment plan for you that will address your particular problems and challenges. The DTP may also include family counseling.
- Aftercare — Each individual who completes our program — whether via our telehealth addiction treatment program or in-person — receives free aftercare for life.
Learn More at New Bridge Foundation™ Today
If you or someone close to you is battling addiction, don’t hesitate. Reach out to the expert, compassionate team of addiction specialists at New Bridge Foundation™’s San Francisco-East Bay facility today. We are available online or at 866.772.8491.