Mental health issues and addiction do not simply disappear when other issues take center stage. As the nation — and the world — face the current global pandemic, it is more important than ever that individuals struggling with these types of issues have access to high-quality remote treatment. In fact, in a quarantine situation, drug and alcohol use tends to increase, and the isolation, job insecurity, and fear that many of us are experiencing only serve to exacerbate mental health issues like depression, anxiety, and PTSD. It is times like these in which top-quality virtual outpatient services like the ones offered at New Bridge Foundation™ are essential.
If you or someone you care about is struggling with substance use problems or co-occurring disorders, reach out to New Bridge Foundation™ online today or call 866.772.8491 to learn more about our Bay-Area telehealth programs.
What Are Virtual Outpatient Services?
One of the main reasons that so many of the tens of millions of Americans who are struggling with addiction and mental health issues fail to get the help they need is that they do not feel that they can take time away from their responsibilities to do so. Virtual outpatient services — sometimes referred to as “telehealth” services — are a straightforward, effective solution to that problem. New Bridge Foundation™’s virtual outpatient programs offer clients the same quality of care that they would receive if they were participating onsite. Their contact with our team of addiction and mental wellness experts, as well as with their peers in recovery, takes place entirely online or via telephone. In this sense, virtual outpatient services ensure that clients get the help they need while remaining safely at home.
When Should You Consider Virtual Outpatient Services?
There are several situations in which virtual outpatient services are the best option for overcoming substance use problems or a dual diagnosis. Among these are:
- You are motivated to free yourself from drugs and alcohol.
- You have already spent time in a residential program and do not require medical detoxification.
- Although you know you need help, you have work, school, or family responsibilities that do not allow you to commit to a full-time, residential treatment program.
- You have a strong support system outside of our facility. This type of network can include family members, coworkers, and peers who support your sobriety.
To learn more about what this program entails, reach out to New Bridge Foundation™ today.
The Benefits of Virtual Outpatient Services
There are many advantages to taking advantage of our San Francisco Bay-Area virtual outpatient services. Among these are:
- Remote participation gives you the opportunity to apply what you are learning in real-life situations as you reintegrate into a life that is free of drugs and alcohol.
- A telehealth program allows you to work on your life skills, including rebuilding damaged relationships, working on self-care, and developing new habits and relationships.
- Increased virtual contact with peers in recovery will help you build and strengthen your support network.
- Our Bay-Area virtual outpatient services allow you greater flexibility in terms of scheduling, all while maintaining your privacy.
Virtual outpatient services are not for every individual in recovery. If you or someone close to you is battling addiction, however, you owe it to yourself to learn more about this treatment option.
Contact New Bridge Foundation™ Today
Among the many evils of addiction and mental health issues, perhaps the most pronounced is the fact that it isolates its victims. When you utilize the many components that make up our virtual outpatient services, however, you can get started — or continue — on the road to recovery. Reach out to New Bridge Foundation™ online today to learn more or call us at 866.772.8491.