Opioid addiction is a significant and pernicious threat to public health, one that has skyrocketed in intensity over the past several years. Thousands of people struggle with opioid addiction each year, resulting in devastating effects for those experiencing addiction and their loved ones. However, opioid addiction is very much treatable. Drug rehab services offer the chance to recover from opioid addiction and live a safe, healthy, and sober lifestyle.
A successful opioid treatment program will offer the safety and support you need to recover. At New Bridge Foundation®, our staff is committed to providing a safe place for those suffering from addiction to detox and build the foundational skills to maintain sobriety. Call 866.772.8491 to learn more about our opioid treatment program and how we can help you or a loved one begin on the road to recovery.
Warning Signs of Opioid Addiction
If you believe you or a loved one may need an opioid treatment program, it is important to recognize the warning signs of addiction. It is best to identify and treat addiction early, as embedded behaviors of addiction can be difficult to break. Some common signs of opioid addiction include:
- An inability to stop using the drug
- Sudden mood swings
- Withdrawal symptoms when you stop using the drug
- Increased tolerance to the drug
- Failure to complete daily tasks or responsibilities
- Reckless behavior
- Weight gain or loss
Finding Opioid Treatment in California
If you’ve noticed the signs of addiction in yourself or others, you must find a quality opioid treatment program. However, not all drug treatment centers are the same. You need to ensure that the opioid treatment program you chose meets your needs and is prepared to give you the support you require. Some of the factors to consider when looking for an opioid treatment center include:
- Treatment programs and counseling options – High-quality treatment centers will offer a wide variety of treatment modalities and addiction treatment programs. An effective treatment center should use evidence-based treatment practices, provide options for mental health care in conjunction with addiction treatment, and provide a full continuum of care. Your treatment center should have programs that address your specific needs and provide high-quality care, beginning with detox and continuing after you leave the facility.
- Environment – Your treatment program should offer a safe, comfortable, and home-like environment for you to recover in. A calming and relaxing environment can be highly beneficial to a client’s success in rehab. Meanwhile, recreational and wellness activities such as yoga and meditation can be a valuable supplement to evidence-based practices.
- Cost and insurance – Cost can be an important factor in many people’s choice of rehab facilities. Many treatment programs are covered under health insurance, and the program can help you ensure your insurance will be accepted before starting the program. The cost of treatment programs can vary widely, so if cost is of concern to you, finding an affordable program will be important.
- Post-treatment support – In addiction treatment, you will benefit from a dedicated clinical staff offering support around the clock. However, many people struggle most once they leave the treatment facility. Your treatment center should offer continuing care planning to help you build the social support systems necessary for continued sobriety.
- Accreditation – You should ensure your treatment center has the necessary accreditation and licensing. Your treatment facility should be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and have all the required state licensing. This means that the facility has been inspected to meet the necessary safety guidelines and standards of care.
Call New Bridge Foundation® to Learn More About California Drug Rehab
When pursuing addiction treatment, you may feel overwhelmed with options. However, you can trust that New Bridge Foundation® meets the highest possible standards of care. We offer a comprehensive continuum of care, and a variety of treatment programs tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified staff also has the experience and knowledge necessary to help you or a loved one begin your recovery. We offer a variety of affordable addiction treatment programs, including:
- Short-term residential rehab
- Long-term residential rehab
- Short-term outpatient rehab
- Family education and support
- Free aftercare for life
New Bridge Foundation® has been ranked as one of America’s “Best Addiction Treatment Centers,” per a survey conducted by Statista in cooperation with Newsweek for a second consecutive year. To learn more about opioid addiction treatment with New Bridge Foundation®, call 866.772.8491 or fill out our online contact form.