When individuals are searching for addiction treatment, they’ll have access to numerous options, including non profit rehab centers which offer an array of benefits to individuals seeking a new life. Learn how they help individuals get sober for good.
What Are Non Profit Rehab Centers?
True to their name, non profit rehab centers aren’t motivated by profits. Instead, 100% of the revenue goes back into the facility and the substance abuse treatment they offer. This form of care effectively cuts down on overhead costs and allows rehab centers to offer care at reasonable rates regardless of their financial status.
While a non profit rehab center might be a great option for someone looking to overcome addiction, it’s vital to understand what the rehab center offers besides being a non profit center. What else should individuals look for?
Evidence-Based Addiction Treatment Programs
When it comes to addiction recovery, evidence-based practices give clients the best chance at sustainable sobriety. These approaches have stood the test of time, allowing many individuals to embrace a new beginning.
Examples of evidence-based modalities at New Bridge Foundation® include:
- Comprehensive individual, group, and family counseling that use proven behavioral therapy techniques
- Anger Management
- Relapse prevention education
- Co-occurring disorder treatment
In addition to the above listed modalities, residential clients also have access to holistic approaches that promote whole-person healing. Examples may include acupuncture, yoga, biofeedback, an exercise program, or health and wellness education.
Why New Bridge Foundation® Stands Out Among Other Non Profit Rehab Centers
Located in the breath-taking hills of Berkeley, California, New Bridge Foundation® offers evidence-based care in an atmosphere that feels like home. Many of our dedicated staff have been with us for many years and bring dedication, care, and compassion, to help you recovery. We provide multiple levels of care for individuals seeking sobriety, including:
- Detox Program in a comfortable, supportive environment where our Medical Director and staff monitors stability 24/7 as individuals safely withdrawal
- Short-Term Residential (HELIOS) where our professionals collaborate with each other to help clients overcome addiction
- Short-Term Outpatient (HELIOS)is offered to individuals who need counseling, education, and support with a more flexible schedule that enables them to work or go to school and still receive the treatment they require
- Long-Term Residential (START) is an excellent option for individuals with chronic drug and alcohol problems who need extended treatment. START takes an all-encompassing approach helping individuals get sober and stay sober
Additionally, as part of our full continuum of care, we offer comprehensive discharge planning and free aftercare for life.
Take the first step on the path to lasting change. Learn about New Bridge Foundation® today by calling 866-772-8491.